Frequently Asked Questions
- How and where can I have HEAD boots fitted?
- How do I know if the skis I'm interested in come with bindings?
- I'd like to learn more about the features and technology used in the HEAD Ski products. Where can I find this?
- Which binding would best suit my HEAD skis?
- Can I try HEAD Skis before I purchase?
To achieve a perfect fit you need to visit a HEAD retailer. Find your nearest HEAD stockist here.
This information is included in the 'details' and 'features' sections of each ski listing. The price listed on the website is for the ski and the binding specified. Please note that some stockists may offer different combinations which may differ in price to those we have listed. If the price is for the ski only this will be noted in the description.
You can find detailed information about the features and innovative technology used in the HEAD range in the technologies section.
At HEAD we have done the hard work for you. We have listed the skis as ski/binding packages (unless otherwise stated) so you know you are getting the right combination for the best performance from your equipment.
Yes, there are a number of demo dates scheduled at ski fields throughout the country where we have most of the skis from the 2012/2013 range available to take for a test drive. Click here to see dates near you.